Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wes


This is my brother Wes. He is the younger of my two younger brothers and lives in Lincoln, Nebraska with his lovely wife Anne and their new son Noah in a stone house that makes me so envious that I actually see green. Wesley is definitely our public service guy. A trained firefighter, Wes currently serves as a sergeant in the Army National Guard. It looks like he'll take off in February for nine to twelve months to Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas for training in biomedical equipment repair. I must say that we are all very proud of Wes and his hard work. There really should be more people like him.
His five favorite things are: (BTW, I usually tell people not to include people on their lists)
1. His cat Roxy
2. The Crescent Moon coffee shop
3. Grandma Langan's peanut butter and jelly
4. Mom's chocolate chip cookies
5. Boulevard Wheat beer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Wes, you need to get him a bigger sled.
-Jillian