Monday, December 17, 2007

Rescue Dog


Today as I sat working on my computer I choked on some food or coffee or something. I probably almost died. I mean, I sputtered for like fifteen seconds and I know if you're sputtering that at least the airway is somewhat opened. But I did what every person should always do at any time. I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst. While I was choking, I checked my e-mail and got to dreaming about those articles you read on how a person's dog dialed 911 or jumped on the owner to perform some sort of heimlich maneuver. I suddenly looked for Max expecting to find him at least poised with concern as I gagged. But no. I found him in the position posted above. And I want you to know that one second before I took this photo his head was all the way back and he was snoring.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hahahahahaha...Clara would have probably gotten scared and ran away. You would think they would do SOMEthing to earn their keep...not so much.