Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Susie's Drive In


This place has good toasty grilled cheese most definitely inspired by cold Chicago nights. It's just a tiny place on the corner of Montrose and (roughly) Elston and you can go in to order but most people line up in their cars to go through the drive through where you pull up to the one and only window, order, and sit and wait while they go make your food to order. If you are behind three other cars you will be in line for a good twenty minutes. But I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I wanted to go there and eat whatever it is they make even before I read your commentary, the picture tells it all! But after hearing about crispy grilled cheese, that just sealed the deal! You have to take us there next time we visit!!

Jessie said...

I will! Come visit soon!