Friday, January 18, 2008

Can you hear my teeth chattering?


Wow it's cold today. It's that type of cold that frosts the lake with patches of ice just dense enough to sort of hold the lake in place, barely let it move. It just pulses here and there while it waits to really freeze around the edges. Tomorrow will be even colder.

So we've decided to head north for the weekend. Up to good old 'Sconie for some skiing. I am actually looking forward to it. Getting out of town with some friends, hot chocolate, a couple good books. But if you don't hear from us in a few days, please send help to Cascade Mountain. Either we'll have all drowned in an avalanche or have frozen straight through and become stuck to the side of the slope (or in my case the bunny hill). If you don't hear from us in a couple of days, my brothers can have the stackable washer/dryer (Drew, you get the washer, Wes, you get the dryer) Mom and Dad, there are some homemade soups in the freezer (I hope you'll think of us when you feel the cold of the freezer) and Katie, you take care of Max. (When he starts growling at you that means he's pretty hungry).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about me?! Haha, just kidding...hope you guys have fun skiing! Has Eric ever skiied before?

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh maaaannn!!!! I wanted the washer, why does drew always get the good stuff?!?! I'm telling Mom!!!

Jessie said...

Sarah, if I die, you can have my mended pillows handed down one generation from my mom (Pier One) and Weis, the washer sometimes gets stuck in spin cycle. You really got the better deal.

Anonymous said...

haha, sweet! Hope you guys are having fun! Come to Coeur D'Alene next!!!