Friday, November 30, 2007

Fresh Picks


We just got a delivery of fruit and veggies from this great place called Irv and Shelly's Fresh Picks (introduced to me by Grete). On the plan we signed up for, we get a small box of organic produce every other week gathered from local farms. It's always a treat to see what you get each time and I love the challenge of trying to use everything in a recipe (no NOT in the same one) even though some things like apples, sweet peas, carrots and even radishes don't make it to a recipe because I eat them down raw. If there is anything you hate (like brussel sprouts) just let them know and they will swap out with something yummy (like zucchini). Click the title above to read more about it. I hope fun food box companies show up in your neck of the woods too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss fresh veggies in the winter.

Jessie said...

I miss Grete in Chicago. :(