Thursday, November 15, 2007

Eric


Most of you already know him pretty well, but I couldn't go an entire year with out a little blurb about my prom date. I'll spare you mushiness and keep it short. But I must say that after five years of being married to a man who (erroneously) thinks that his opinion of music is the end all, I still think of him as my all time favorite person. Some of the strongest evidence I have for my claim that he outflanks most people is that he's scary smart, like genius material, and (there are two parts to this) he sticks with me. This is huge folks. I would venture to guess that this would be difficult for a person with unusual mental ability since I tend to live sort of like a monkey. I usually leave all of the kitchen cupboards wide open. I keep none of my shoes in my closet but instead on every square inch of our apartment floor (and sometimes furniture). He's constantly needing to ask me things like "Is this half of a blueberry muffin that I just found in my sock drawer... yours?" Oh and I really like to dance in the car (no-not when I'm driving, when he's driving). He remains nice and friendly during all of this which has to mean that he's much nicer than me, because I wouldn't be able to stand any of that stuff. Also, I make him do things like tell me his five favorite things for my blog. And here they are in no certain order:

1. Diet Pepsi
2. The Wonder Years
3. radio airchecks
4. oldies music
5. living in the past (not necessarily his past, he says, just the past)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That's right Genius and destined to rule the world