Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Katie


Katie is my favorite and only sister. She is younger than me but she is far better at spelling and drawing. One of her favorite things to do is to type so I am going to let her introduce herself on my blog today. But first I will tell you that her five favorite things (as of today) are:
1. Veggie Tales
2. Singing
3. Listening to music
4. Having parties
5. Celebrating birthdays

And here she is in person (typing):

Hi My name is Katie and i am in love with Veggie Tales.
I am interested in Larry the cucumber and his voice in Veggie Tales.
I like to sing, Listen to music, have parties, Celebrating birthdays,be a fan,
Write Letters, Collect my pictures of Larry, and Leave messages.
We're having so many people over dinner tomorrow and I am giong to learn how to
make pie and stuffing with my sister who's just always is interested in me all the
time. oh. Woops? I'm just confusing aren't i. Now i have to watch my sissi Woops? I mean my sister and make pie and stuffing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh margie my plum may