Thursday, September 25, 2008

The City of Neighborhoods

Eric and I are setting upon a goal. We hope to visit/eat in/ have fun in each of the many Chicago neighborhoods within the next year or two. We've lived here over six years and have probably only been through half of them. Which is a shame. We've made a list based on this map and will begin crossing them off one by one. We will start anew, visiting even the neighborhoods we've been to. I will try to report here on my blog. Since I have already blogged about Lincoln Square,
Albany Park, and of course Rogers Park I will go ahead and cross those off. Three down, one hundred and twenty some to go.

Update: It is hard to choose a map to follow as none of them really jive with the next but this one seems more accurate, so I will be using it. Thanks, Tom!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oooo--I want to come!