Sunday, September 21, 2008

Steph's top five (as of 9/15)


I almost forgot! Steph left me her top five list before she left last week and here it is:

1. "Picking up" Cece's doll house (Cece is Steph's two-year-old and Steph is known to really get into the placement of the furniture in the dollhouse when she is picking up after Cece. :))
2. Listening to Cece snore
3. The way (hubby) Carl's pillow smells
4. Totally vegging out w/ Jess and Eric (her trip was the first time away from Cece since she was born! I imagine I would have been a wreck if that had been me, but Steph was a champ.)
5. Waiting for "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" to come back on--and when it does it will become #1 on this list


P.S. Yes, that is a picture of me taking a picture of Steph and I when we were kids with Eric being a goof in the background (of the picture of the picture). Such a train wreck that I had to post it.

No comments: