Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beginning of the end

Today I was driving along a highway in Illinois when I was stopped by the military. I found out that a small town was destroyed and everyone had seemingly disappeared. I then went to a lab run by the Department of Agriculture. While I was there I met the lab's director, Dr. Ed Wainwright. Ed told me that strange things have been happening ever since he discovered that a bunch of grasshoppers managed to get into a silo containing a batch of radioactive wheat. We soon discovered that the grasshoppers have grown to monstrous proportions and not only are devaouring the local vegitation, but have developed a taste for human flesh as well. Now the grasshoppers are marching towards Chicago and the military is threatening to destroy the city with the atom bomb. Can another solution to stop the monsters be found before it is too late?

(Today's blog post stolen directly from here)

No comments: