Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Solution for boredom


Formatting line after line of notes and references for scientific papers can start to gnaw away at an otherwise fairly healthy mind. Especially when you've sent the rocket scientists (literally) examples of how to do it correctly-and they just don't.  And then, when I'm about to wrap one up, the author will send me a new version of their paper (in which they have not incorporated any of my previous changes). Deep breath. They mean well. I guess they are busy trying to figure out where we are going to move once we over use our current planet to death. Still. It makes me want run outside (to the front yard that is not currently globally warmed) and play with a Swing Wing. Or at least watch the commercial over and over.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That commercial is highly disturbing...