Friday, March 28, 2008

Candles


So I meant to have a post about these the other day when they came in a fun package in the mail, but I am easily distracted. Eric's sister, Miss Sarah Huls, made these candles with her own two hands and sent them to us, all the way from Idaho. She buys the wax (and from what I understand, she found a deal online so now has four truck loads of it in her living room) and then somehow, magically melts into it various scents. We got Cinnabon and Strawberries and Cream or if you're me and you burn them at the same time, you have strawberry cinnabons with cream. Sarah says that they even have scents you can order such as "monkey farts " and "butt naked." Sounds sick and wrong right? Whatever. I'm curious. I totally want to smell those. And you know you do too.

No comments: