Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scissors


Okay, my friend Stephanie passed this along to me and it gave me such a good laugh that I had no choice but to post this. It was pretty much out of my control.

Quote from the mom: This is my kindergartner's artistic rendition of a pair of scissors. I wonder what his teacher thought. I allowed myself a small smirk when I saw it. I waited until he was out of the room until I started crying from laughing so hard. Well, of course they're scissors. If you know someone with a small child or if you are a teacher you will love this! As you know I will be required to proudly display this on my refrigerator for a length of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought this was a family blog!

Anonymous said...

Highly amusing....I will never look at scissors the same way again.