Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heighten Frighten

That wicked tooth actually gave me heebie jeebies before I started laughing and rolled down my window, camera in hand. Just so happened that I had a couple of my senior citizen friends with me in the car (we were (seriously) on the way to Denny's). They laughed and decided that kids these days will take a picture of anything. And then one of them told me that "hessberger" is German for "mountain climber." Not sure if that's true or not. Or if it matters. It's just what happened.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ugh, dentists are evil, and no smiling tooth is going to change that.

Jessie said...

:) I thought you might feel that way.

Anonymous said...

My husband being a dentist and all, I would like to pass on the information that he was advised, and I think "wisely" advised, to never put a picture of a tooth on a sign advertising one's practice...I happen to love the dentist so much I share a bed with him :)!
-Jillian