Monday, November 10, 2008

Stop Action

You can tell it's getting cold outside. Eric and I are already looking for indoor things to do like, for instance, start our stop action film career. This was us just playing with the camera trying to figure out how stop action is done. Eric got kind of carried away with the credits and then somehow we ended up making our youtube debut.


For an example of better use of imovies and youtube space, you must see the Obama video our friend Adam put together. I meant to put this up days ago and now Daily Kos has beat me to it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your credits. I was cracking up in my cube. Thanks for the laugh on a monday morning!

Jessie said...

:) Glad we could serve you.

Erin said...

LOL!!! I, too, was laughing in my cube. I especially like how Max is the Best Boy. :)

Anonymous said...

haha, this is definately something you guys would do...The shortest video with the longest credits...I don't know where you guys come up with this but I'd suggest bringing your stuff when you come here!