Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mitch

And now I will introduce you to Mitch-a friend from Nebraska just recently moved to the fine city of Chicago. Today Mitch helped me score a used bike at the noon bike sale at Working Bikes. To show my gratitude for his getting filthy dirty helping me load the (heavy) bike into my car, I bought him a $2 tostada. I hope he still likes me. Anyhow, Mitch is one in a million. I think that the fact that he would lipsync on youtube with a paper bag puppet says worlds more than I could ever write. (And says that youtube needs a more hearty filter.)

And though I couldn't be sure of which he was being sarcastic about and which he wasn't, I'll post the five favorite things he gave me.
1. Snow days
2. Laughing
3. Pay day
4. The yearly McDonalds Monopoly promotion
5. Finding worthwhile bargains

Welcome to Chicago Mitch!

No comments: