Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A and P


I'm taking an Anatomy and Physiology class this summer. It's 8 weeks long and I was pretty sure that it would be fun. Well. 8 weeks is not sufficient time to learn every cubic inch of the human body. It is kicking my gluteus maximus. I hardly know my own name and I wake up in the morning reciting things like "orbicularis oris, origin, frontal bone and maxilla, insertion, skin of the lips" and have flash cards stuck to my face. Just over two more weeks. My cranium will then be brim full.

6 comments:

Adam said...

Don't you think I should get royalties for this photograph of my back side?

Jessie said...

lol. lol. lol.

Alpenglocken said...

wait... why are you doing this?

Jessie said...

for street cred.

Jessie said...

...and probably eventually for some nursing school to complement the science writer within.

Erin said...

Go, go, go! Fill that frontal lobe with anatomy-isms!