Saturday, June 6, 2009

We had the good fortune of seeing Mara and James (the newly weds) tonight and found out that though I was remiss in my picture taking at their wedding, I can now show you a youtube video instead. Youtube is a wonder of wonders. If I had remembered my camera I would have taken pics of the gorgeous tulips (there are even upside down ones in the vases!) and the beautiful bride and groom. So make certain to take a moment to check them all out here:

Also, on a much less important note, we're getting to be pros at hanging whatnot on our walls. Our first few endeavors turned out a bit off, but THIS, our entryway mirror was a masterpiece of ours. A self portrait was necessary.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Um. I have to leave a comment on my own blog. I just noticed how very many similarities there are between this pic of us and the pic of the nerds below.

allison said...

Hahaha, I think you guys look more like American Gothic.

Mara said...

that's an awesome mirror!!
we're so glad that you were able to come over.
see you soon!