Friday, January 15, 2010



So. My suitcase didn't come off my flight with me last night. I guess it missed its connection or something. This morning a man brought it to our front door like this. I was told that I had to take the bag back to O'hare to report the baggage damaged. This is of course where they'd just brought it from. They must not have NOTICED that my suitcase had its guts ripped out.

I'm pretty sure this suitcase had to have fallen out of the airplane while it was flying over the midwest. That or there was a grizzly bear in the cargo bin.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Nice...so much for the friendly skies! They leave you with more work than when you left! Were the contents ok?

Sarah said...

Yeah, or is that what was left in it? That is ridiculous!

Mara said...

i'm thinking it was actually a mountain lion.
jerks.
welcome home!