Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saugatuck




It was lovely. Through and through. The scenery was heavenly and the eats were delectable. Above all, the theater was great and my very own Eric got to join the cast of 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee as a contestant. He did not win (I think the whole thing was rigged) but was comforted with a juice box and big hug from James Earl Jones II. Soooo fun!
[A and C, thanks for having us!] [And Chris thanks for the guest blog (and for clueing us into Groupon). You'll be happy to know that our very first stop in Saugatuck was the ice cream store. :)]

Correction: James Earl Jones II is not the son James Earl Jones the actor. Had I bothered to look it up I would have known better. Instead, I chose to blindly believe our otherwise trusty tour guide. ;)

No comments: