Friday, May 22, 2009

Big Move Hats off


In order of appearance:
1. To Adam and Steve for packing and emptying this here truck. (Does anyone else have legs that feel like stab wounds and jello all rolled into one? Those stairs worked muscles that I would only use if I were a hurdle-jumping track star. And I am not.)
2. To Sarah and Charlie for their moral support.
3. To Erin for breaking and entering to let Max (who we sorely neglected during the move) outside.
4. To Chris and Stacy for loading and unloading numerous cars into the wee hours of the night.
5. To Stacy for sweeping our condo the right way.
6. To Chris for blogging the last two days. I had fun reading my blog tonight. (Rickrolled again!) :)

And to all the rest of you for your warm wishes and being excited with us.

Each and every one of you are individually the best.

No comments: