Monday, July 14, 2008

Giftiness

We just celebrated our six year anniversary and had to smile when we both found ourselves with wrapped flat 12" by 12" gifts. We'd both gotten the other two records. I am now the proud owner of Sarah Vaughan at the Blue Note and the Grateful Dead's American Beauty. Eric now has Petula Clark's hit singles and Frank Sinatra's Stranger's in the Night. It's not quite like I sold my hair to buy Eric a chain for his watch and that then he sold his watch to buy a comb for my hair, but hey, after six years we're melding, folks.

2 comments:

Alpenglocken said...

congrats on the anniversary. i can not believe it has been six years already. you guys both cheated by not giving each other candy :)

Jessie said...

Thanks Tom. And yes, I had also been hoping for some reeses pieces or some milk duds. But I'll make do. :)