Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October Babies


And finally, with a photo, let me introduce to you my new nephews.
On the left, Noah, born to my brother Wes and his wife Anne on October 5 and on the right, Lucas, born to my brother Drew and his wife Cassie on October 20. I'm sure my neighbors heard me squealing when I opened the attachment with these photos. I can't believe how much they look like their dads. I'm going to guess that it's sort of annoying to the fine women who did the hard work and put in the labor time like champions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Noah's hair is awesome! They both have a lot of it! And you are right, they look like their dads!

Unknown said...

Stop hitting me Anew!!!! ouch!! Stop hitting me Anew!! MoooooooOOOOOOoooooommmm!!! Anew's hitting me!

HEY ANDREW MINES BIGGER!!!!

Stop hitting me Noah!!! OUCH!!! Stop hitting me Noah!!!
MoooooOOOOOOOooooooommmm!!! Noah's hitting Me!!!!

Erin said...

Noah's mohawk is freakin' awesome.