Tuesday, October 27, 2009


I'm flipping through old pictures on the PC because a.) I'm supposed to be studying and b.)I didn't take my camera with me anywhere today and c.) it's keeping me from scouring craigslist for treasures in need of a new home.

But I found this fantastic photo of Tom and Chris after running the Shamrock Shuffle. I don't think I've ever seen this before. And I have no idea who took it (though surrounding digital photos point to me). There's nothing like finding a classic photo you never knew was a classic. I post it here today as a monument to procrastination, lack of original ideas, and heroic sportsmanship.

3 comments:

Alpenglocken said...

Nice, the year of the unitard. At least Chris had his warm-up pants on when you took the picture, otherwise it would not be suitable for all audiences...

Unknown said...

Indeed, the presence of the warm-ups leads me to believe that this is actually before we ran the shuffle.

I shed the warm-ups sometime mid-race.

Unknown said...

Oh, I also meant to mention that I, too, like this photo. It's rather meta-photographic. Very MTV documentary-ish.