Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"myface"

Well folks (and this is for those of you who are about ten steps behind the time, like me), I signed up on facespace (mybook? myface? whatevs) last week because all, count them ALL, of my family is on there and that is where they posted their photos from our Florida trip. I wanted to see! It was as innocent as that. I've always had a long list of reasons of why I didn't sign up for an account, one being that it's utterly distracting (and I am very distractable). Another being that even though it's so fun for me, this blog already makes me feel strangely overly cyber existent. And yet another reason being my (somewhat erroneous) belief that it's just a platform for people to post photos of themselves dancing at parties. Weirdness. Totally strange.

It turns out that one week later I am still on there and am convinced that the creators have figured out a way to send crack out through your computer and into the pads of your fingertips.

Oh and you should know, people can tag photos of you (from their collection) and they will show up on your account. This happened 9 times. And here are 5 of the 9 photos.







I'm in it for real.

2 comments:

allison said...

You are a pretty lady.

Andrea said...

Oh! The cruel irony of OTHERS posting pictures of you dancing at parties! :)
I was glad to see the utilization of "whatevs" in your post - it's one of my favs!