Sunday, August 24, 2008

I blame travel fatigue...

but I totally spaced off a blog post yesterday. I sat straight up in bed at 5a.m. this morning and ran to my computer and blogged about Max and went back to bed, I'm not sure what this accomplished except that I think I managed to make it just in time for a couple of the Aleutian Islands to still be experienceing 11:30p.m.-ish Saturday, August 23. Part of me thinks that this gets me off the hook and another part of me thinks that I need to start over on that year-long blog goal. We'll shall see. Let me think about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about blog-late penalties, but could we have a hair update? It looks like you have bangs... Did you have bangs in July?

Jessie said...

Just got bangs! And my hair chopped off. On a whim and a wild hair.

Anonymous said...

I was worried when there wasn't a post before midnight last night! I checked at midnight my time and was thinking holy cow she forgot!

Jessie said...

I'm so ticked at myself.

Anonymous said...

I think you now just have to post a blog entry on August 23rd every year for the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

By the way, is that photo backwards? It looks mirrored.

Jessie said...

Nice idea Chris. Hopefully in 40 years I can just think "post brilliant blog entry" and my brian will beam something to everyone else's brain who subscribes. :)

And yep. That photo was taken with the camera on my Mac. I'm sure I could change the settings but for now it takes all photos in reverse.