Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photobooth

One of the very best features of this, my Macintosh laptop is a seemingly unimportant feature called "photobooth." It has all these wild special effects and has provided my family and myself with some very good laughs. But I'm not even going there. I'll save the special effects tour for another day.

For some reason, (probably letting children play with my laptop while not watching them) the photobooth feature pops up above everything else each and every time the computer gets turned on. And so, we often click "capture" absentmindedly before we move on to things like e-mail, work and the news. Sometimes I think it just takes a picture when it wants to without warning, all the while recording a sort of photo journal through the eyes of the Mac. Today when I was supposed to be working, I started flipping through the pics and ended up blowing diet pop right through my nose. I hope you enjoy them too.


















1 comment:

Erin said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! I love the ones with only half of you and Eric's heads!! :)