Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eric has informed his readers (and me) that we are having a christmas song countdown.
Let me quote:

"Top 10 Christmas Songs of All Time
Jessie is something of a grinch when it comes to Christmas music. She doesn’t like it…. At all. And I feel for her. In fact, outside 3 albums and two dozen other Christmas recordings that I really, really love and feel the need to play constantly in the weeks leading up to Christmas Day, I even agree. There really aren’t that many good Christmas songs.

The ones that are good, however? Are classic.

Over the next ten days, Jessie and I will be counting down the Top 10 Christmas Songs of All Time. While she will be the first to admit that her list is based solely on personal preference, I think you’ll find mine to be objectively accurate and definitive."

So it is on. I will find 10 Christmas songs that I can stand. Eric will give you the list that God has beamed down upon him in a mighty revelation. Either way, the countdown begins.

I kid you not, this is my tenth favorite song. (So fun to sing.)

No comments: