Sunday, October 26, 2008

Slumber Party

Last night, I celebrated my being promoted to the age of thirty by having a slumber party. As you can see, it was mostly wildly out of control, but we paused long enough from the pillow fights and bra freezing to pull out a few truth or dare games. Even though the game "Girl Talk" loses some of its luster and magic once you are double the intended playing age, I still owe the makers a bit of gratitude for the memories of LK eating a catsup sandwich,Allison wearing layers and layers of pajamas and coats, and Mara crank calling her fiance and getting hung up on.

2 comments:

allison said...

I love that, even in b&w, you can still see the pineapple juice spill/stain on my leg. Fun times, JH! A happy, happy happy all around. :)

Jessie said...

It was awesome to get to celebrate with you. Pineapple juice pants and all. :) And by the way, your Brussels sprouts were AMAZING!