Friday, February 27, 2009

Roast of the Day

Eric was impressed after I inhaled the "roast of the day" (and everything else on the plate) after a full day of traipsing though London. (Usually Eric gets about half my food portion. Not so today.) Ah London. It puts hair on the chest.

(P.S. I'm totally floored, though I've been here before -and yet still somehow expect that British speak and accent is just some stereo type- to find that people actually say thins like "rubbish" (for garbage) and "brilliant" (for great) and "crikey" (for god know what) and loads of other things that I can't think of right now because I'm exhausted. Good night then. (They say things like that too.))

4 comments:

Erin said...

So glad you're having such an awesome time!! I brought Max to the Bark Place Club last night and they thought I was you. They were like, "Pick him up Sunday?" and I said, "Ummm...ok!" :)

Anonymous said...

I am now having so much trouble with the internet that I cannot open any secure pages. So, alas, I must post a comment on my own blog to check in for the day. And yes. This counts.
Love, Jessie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Did my comment go through? Still having troubles with the "net." Awesome.